Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie did Rob cry at within the last year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fej View Post
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Still haven't seen that yet. I'm waiting on that one.
    Have you rectified this yet?

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Up until the 1999 clue, I was going to guess The Fountain. If you didn't cry during that movie, you are a robot.
    001100010010011110100001101101110011 **

Didn't cry. Love the movie but didn't quite emotionally connect with the actors.

** Rep to whomever guesses where this comes from......
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Futurama. And I still haven't seen Eternal yet.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Uh can you fucking fix the ESOTSM thing?

(says the guy who just saw it for the first time a few months ago)
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I think he should be given a time frame. By the end of the year?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

One of these days. I've avoided it so long due to the fact that I think it is going to resonate too much with me and I'm not in the mood for that at the moment.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It will fuck you up.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Exactly. And I've been doing so well lately haha.

Comment

Well (in my mind) it ended hopeful. It isn't that bad of a roller coaster. Truth be told, I think it's pro-relationship.

Comment

It really isn't that bad. Fucking tripping.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I've had Ari's Fountain on Blu for many months and still haven't seen it.

I did get caught up in watching P.S I Love You last week and I did shed a couple tears.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• ESOTSM isn't that bad as far as mindfucking, but I wasn't right for a few days afterward. It made me distant from my girlfriend for a while, and this was not too long after we had just gotten back together. I also kinda wished I had watched it while we were split up, it probably would have hit me on a totally different level.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                        X