Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    those colors being that they cannot make a fun boss fight, AT ALL. Cool character designs, but shitty, repetitive boss fights. And the junk guy was the hardest one, IMO.
    The teleporting junk guys suck too.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

those colors being that they cannot make a fun boss fight, AT ALL. Cool character designs, but shitty, repetitive boss fights. And the junk guy was the hardest one, IMO.
      That was a royal fucking pain...all bullshit aside, that level nearly ended my marriage.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

HAHA. Wait until that boss. I loved the game until then, and that's where the game shows it's true colors.
        Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        That was a royal fucking pain...all bullshit aside, that level nearly ended my marriage.
        I've faced him about three times so far and on the third I had him in the red when my bad-ass jedi assassin decided not to block anymore. I can totally see why you guys were bitching because that fucker is cheap as hell. I'm still going to beat his ass though.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's all defense with that guy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's all defense with that guy.
            Defense and lightning. Hopefully I don't struggle with it too much longer. I actually like my wife.

Comment

• Rule of thumb, BUFF YOUR LIGHTNING POWERS UP. Trust me, they will help so much later on.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Defense and lightning. Hopefully I don't struggle with it too much longer. I actually like my wife.
                I like my wife too...I was just fucking easily irritated for an afternoon...the smallest shit set me the fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                  I like my wife too...I was just fucking easily irritated for an afternoon...the smallest shit set me the fuck off.
                  I know man, was just messing around. I beat junkyard guy and then beat the orange chick. Called it a night after that. It's hard but fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    It's hard but fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                      WIN

Comment

Working...
                      X