Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E THREE TWENTY SIXTEEN

Oh shit, Frank West is back?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

also, seems weird about that rumor in regards to a Skyrim remake.

But give me Prey 2. ALL IN MY FACE.

Fuck off Evil Within 2 unless he figured out how to make the game not suck completely. One of the worst games I've ever played.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I really don't get the Skyrim remake...but a TON of people play that game on consoles, and they can use the mod system on consoles to sell it again. But I spent hundreds of hours on it, as have so many people, do they expect a huge seller?

I hope Prey 2 is cool...but at this point why is it even prey 2? Just make a cool bounty hunter sci-fi game.

Comment

After reading more about the rumors of Prey 2 it may not even be that game now. But I'm with you, I just really want that version of the game. IT sounded awesome.

Comment

yesssssss

Comment

I never played Injustice. Been hanging out on my PS4 for like six months.

Comment

I guess I can wonder if I should try Skyrim now on my PS4 instead of PS3.

I'll play another Injustice. Not sure if it's considered a good game or what, but it has characters I enjoy and it's fun, even if I'm not good at it.

I look forward to Giant Bomb's various live streams next week.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Injustice is the shit. One of my favorite fighting games of all time. Ceej and I played the shit outta that game. So much fun.

Comment

Injustice is a lot of fun. Even though I can never figure out how to get the stage changing triggers just right.

I'm hoping for a buttload of PSVR news at the E3 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Is the save system still shit though?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oDav-JfidL0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yesssss

Comment

We all agree the armor in that trailer is pretty rad, right?

Comment

SO RAD.

Comment

TOTALLY RAD, DUDE!
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

When the cleats wrapped around the Flash's boots I thought "ohhhh shit, son, it's on now."

The question is do I buy it at launch or wait six months for the bundled edition at a lower price?

Comment

Working...
                              X