XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    You'll be too busy racking up high score in Call of Dookie: Diaper Recon soon enough anyway.

One day, it'll happen to you. For now, go back to playing Hoodrat Hero.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Negative, no childrens for Bill.

Comment

Negative, no childrens for Bill.

There's probably some Texan Ginger out there named Fievel with a mouthful of Big League Chew and a desire to meet his papa someday.

You crushed that dream.

CRUSHED. IT.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

'Fievel' killed me with laughter for a few minutes.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            There's probably some Texan Ginger out there named Fievel with a mouthful of Big League Chew and a desire to meet his papa someday.

You crushed that dream.

CRUSHED. IT.
            Naw, the only scare I had concerning this turned out to be courtesy of a fuck buddy implanting the seed behind my back. I'm starting to think I'm not even capable.

Comment

Naw, the only scare I had concerning this turned out to be courtesy of a fuck buddy implanting the seed behind my back. I'm starting to think I'm not even capable.

I had about 7 different scares with four different women before the family way.

That shit's not fun. But, whatever happened to Museum Tits?

Sidenote and staying on topic: I've got 4 games on preorder this Fall and I'm sticking with them on current gen.

Comment

Museum Tits vanished for a month, came back on hard the last couple weeks. She was supposed to come to my BBQ, and then stood me up. When I asked her why she said bc we weren't on the same page on our time spent together. She considered us just friends, and thought I was trying to date.

Yeah just friends. That's why you walked hand in hand with me until 2AM after our date, asked me out again two days later, and flirted with me nonstop in texts.

Comment

I do that with Iggy all the time! Especially the hand in hand walk at 2 AM.

Comment

Museum Tits vanished for a month, came back on hard the last couple weeks. She was supposed to come to my BBQ, and then stood me up. When I asked her why she said bc we weren't on the same page on our time spent together. She considered us just friends, and thought I was trying to date.

Yeah just friends. That's why you walked hand in hand with me until 2AM after our date, asked me out again two days later, and flirted with me nonstop in texts.

If she wants to be just friends, get her excited to do something and then strand her somewhere.

Bitches love that.

Speaking of games, will my progress in Madden 25 transfer over to the new XBOX 360?

Comment

Supposedly the publishers have some kind of save transfer/account transfer for 360/PS3 or Xbone/PS4. But they haven't really detailed how.

Comment

Just ordered NFS Rivals, Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, and NBA2K14. Might grab ACIV or Forza after seeing how they review, and if I catch them on sale. Will be downloading Killer Instinct.

Comment

Can't really decide on launch games. BF4 for sure and maybe NFS? Nothing else looks that great. I'll definitely download KI and Peggle, when it launches. If I like KI well enough I'll probably just buy that boxed edition in the Microsoft store.

Comment

Hope to have one of these within a year of launch. Yall will need to make me super jealous so I'll buy one sooner. haha
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Can't really decide on launch games. BF4 for sure and maybe NFS? Nothing else looks that great. I'll definitely download KI and Peggle, when it launches. If I like KI well enough I'll probably just buy that boxed edition in the Microsoft store.
                              The boxed KI just has collectors shit in it. No game. You STILL have to download it. How great is that?

NFS Rivals is apparently great. What about ACIV? It's getting good reviews. Dead Rising 3 is throwing out all the shit I hate about Dead Rising, so I will definitely play it.

Comment

Wait, it's not a disc copy of the game? Ugh, stupid. And AC2 still hasn't grabbed me so I don't think I'd go for the new one. It'd be nice if the new Batman game was coming to the Xbone.

Comment

Working...
                                X