No announcement yet.

It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon gives better trade in values too.

Comment

• Selling stuff used on Amazon is great. I've done it with textbooks and I even did it when I sold Borderlands.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ONE OF US ONE OF US

BREAK THE CYCLE
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
          The new gamestop where we live is fucking unbearable. I had to tell the kid last week (exact words) "NO, I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING PRE-ORDER. I'VE SAID THAT 5 TIMES TO YOU ALREADY, JUST TAKE MY GAMES, GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY AND LET ME LEAVE."

I tried to be nice but this kid wouldn't fucking quit. And everytime he scanned a game in he would on a 5 min tangent about how much better the original game was, or how I should check out some random Japaneses import. RAGE.
          Probably had higher-ups present. GameStop's quota is fucking ridiculous. Also, why buy and trade in games when GameFly exists? I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS OF YOU, ROB.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
            4. Wishes he had a girlfriend that enjoyed video games (again, not sure why this came up)
            HE IS TRYING TO STEAL LESLEY FROM YOU. BE CAREFUL, ROB.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Probably had higher-ups present. GameStop's quota is fucking ridiculous. Also, why buy and trade in games when GameFly exists? I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS OF YOU, ROB.
              Because GameFly doesn't always give you the game you want.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Because GameFly doesn't always give you the game you want.
                Only if you don't properly manage your queue. And by "properly manage" I mean "only put the game you really want on it so they're forced to send it to you".
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Which kind of defeats the purpose, no?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                    Only if you don't properly manage your queue. And by "properly manage" I mean "only put the game you really want on it so they're forced to send it to you".

haha this.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, despite the promise of Gamefly. I've heard nothing but problems about it.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Thus why people still use GameStop. Although if gamefly worked as advertised I'd probably never go back into a gamestop. Freaking preorder nazi's.

Comment

• Well, it's Gamefly.

Already it carries in its name the implication it will turn into a mutant, leave its dick in a jar, and try to make off with your woman after vomiting its digestive enzymes all over your arm.

Also, cocks.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What?

Comment

• Huh
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Que?

Comment

Working...
                                X