No announcement yet.

It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still bummed I didn't pre-order, but the only games I care about are the new Mario game and ZombiU. Probably snag one after Christmas.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anyone getting Halo?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Pretty sure I am. Have to do some budgeting today.

Comment

• Probably.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ordered. Good thing I'm single bc so many games.

Comment

• Halo can blow me
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Moved my gaming area to the living room to take advantage of the bigger tv and surround sound. I feel like I can't concentrate, like the tv is too big and my eyes can't watch all the real estate. I played like shit on NFS and last night I was killing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Halo can blow me

this place wouldn't exist without Halo for the most part. The online games with BDR are always fun as shit. I also really liked Reach's campaign. Much better than COD.

Comment

• Reach was the most fun I had with Halo since the original. Hit a brick wall on the campaign though,should go back and finish that.

Comment

• I still have Reach. I need to start playing that again.

Comment

• I'd say lets co-op the campaign but we'd forget it by Tuesday.

Comment

• yeah, but I think once Lesley is off the tv I'm going to have to play a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
                            this place wouldn't exist without Halo for the most part. The online games with BDR are always fun as shit. I also really liked Reach's campaign. Much better than COD.

I had this kid at Gamestop talking up Halo 4 like it climbed out of the television and blew him.

Is it really going to be that good?
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
                              Yeah, well Halo can still blow me. Left 4 Dead was our jam, motherfucker.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still have the first one if anyone wants to play haha

Comment

Working...
                                X