Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking awesome. Watch Dogs delayed until Spring 2014 and now there is doubt that people who pre-orderd the PS4/XBone bundles with that particular game will still get a launch system. I'm one of those people. Hopefully there will be a concrete answer soon. I'm gonna be pissed if I don't get my launch PS4 because of this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy shit. That has GOT to hurt the console launches. It's by far been THE selling point. I know if I wasn't as stupid into games as I am that I would be ignoring the console launches without Watch Dogs. Lesser news, they also delayed The Crew, but that game definitely needed polish.

Comment

• yep. Rumors are they are holding off due to the shitty current gen versions of the games. Which makes sense as the all of the previews have been next gen save for a few, and those have looked like shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cross gen bullshit sucks, but that's how they're gonna make money.

Comment

• Now you have Watch Dogs, Titanfall, and Destiny confirmed to fight for your March-May 2014 dollars and time. Shit, Infamous Second Son too.

Comment

• I'm just bummed because I wanted it launch as I've had every system at launch and now I won't be able to get it. Yeah it's a first world problem, but I've been super psyched for the 15th. I just hope amazon says "You'll get your system and the game will ship once it's released" but I have a feeling it'll be "you'll get your system when the game is released or you can get amazon credit."

Comment

• I'd have to think they want to sell you the system with a credit for the bundle portion.

Comment

• I fucking hope so.

Comment

• I don't even remember which games I ordered with the machine. I hope it wasn't Watch Dogs. Maybe Quantum Break? Anyway, looks like 2nd quarter next year is going to be a bloodbath for my wallet.

Comment

• unconfirmed reports from users who "spoke with Amazon" are saying they're being told their launch system will ship when the game ships if that was the particular bundle they pre-orderded.

Inclined not to believe them.

Comment

• That doesn't make any sense. They would leave that inventory sitting on the warehouse floor for months? No.

I haven't looked into the bundles but it's not a WatchDogs-branded machine in a special box, right? The most sensible thing is to ship the system at launch then get the game to you whenever it's released.

Comment

• Rejoice, Rob!

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/15/48...ch-dogs-bundle

Comment

• Walking Dead Season 2 trailer.

YESSSSSssss

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iE9XEIY4aRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THAT LOOKS AWESOME.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pDqea9cWOn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X