Chuck - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck - Season 3

Two hours on Jan. 10 followed by one more the next night. Oh God, I can't wait.

While we wait for the premiere, let's discuss how offensively hot Yvonne Strahovski is in this thread.

I saw a preview for this season before Avatar. So now he knows kung-fu and shit?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He's a walking Matrix.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Haha. I couldn't deal with this show at all. I think we made it like half a season before we got bored.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Chuck is easily the most fun on TV right now.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

That's a statement made by someone that had not been watching Community.*

*Just kidding. I love me some Chuck and Yvonne Strahovski.

Comment

And Chuck and Morgan are the best depictions of the nerd/geek/dork culture on TV right now.

Comment

*snicker*

Comment

What? It's better than the over-the-top stereotypes on Big Bang Theory. I mean who really gets excited about playing Wii? At least Chuck and Morgan were busting out some COD4.

Comment

haha.

YEAH MAN COD MEANS WE'RE NERDS! YEAH, GIVE ME SOME REDBULL AND LETS MATRIX THE SHIT OUTTA THOSE BADGUYS.

Comment

Since that's something you'd actually say, and you're a nerd, I figure I can watch Chuck and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        I saw a preview for this season before Avatar. So now he knows kung-fu and shit?
                        He's now loaded with a weaponized version of the Intersect. Basically, yeah, it's an unreliable Matrix. He'll only have skills when he needs them but getting stressed will cause them to act up.

Chuck might not be the best show on TV but it's certainly my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Chuck might not be the best show on TV but it's certainly my favorite.
                          Well said. Flawed, but so much fun.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Well maybe I'll have to give it another go then. I really dig Adam Baldwin, but halfway through season 1 it just started to get boring.

Comment

fuck yeah season 2 dvd today fuck yeah

He worked great as a one-and-done character but I'd love to see Larroquette come back for another episode some day.

Comment

Working...
                              X