Regarding Cereal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    Like, how much over are we talking? I drink milk up to three days past the expiration date because I'm a hard-dicked cop who refuses to play by the rules.
    Actually, it was Lactaid (for the wife, not me), and that shit's got a ridiculous shelf life. The sell by date hadn't passed yet, but if it's open too long it gets sour, which this stuff was. I determined that by taste/smell, not by the date on the bottle.

[Hangs Head in Shame]
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Oh, yeah, I don't mess with Lactaid.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        Like, how much over are we talking? I drink milk up to three days past the expiration date because I'm a hard-dicked cop who refuses to play by the rules.

"Mmmmm, chunky."

I accidentally took a swig of curdled milk in elementary school when I went to get a cafeteria breakfast. Never forget.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I used to like Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch until I found the light that is Reese's Puffs. All the great peanut butter taste without the sandblasting to the roof of your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
            *unzips Ceej's pants*

*runs out of the room*
            Reading this, I just pictured Rob doing a Chandler-esque running, slipping and almost falling at the door kind of thing.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
            X