Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nintendo 3DS

Woot.

And for the record I had a Virtual Boy and loved the fucking pinball game on it. Never got headaches either.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I'd rather have this!

http://kotaku.com/5500035/this-ninte...yline=true&s=i

Comment

Oh yeah, we're buying that game. Lesley and I are big fans of Wario Ware.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck 3d so hard. In all iterations. And the Virtua Boy was shit.

Comment

HAHA YOUR EYES SUCK FOR 3D

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
            Oh yeah, we're buying that game. Lesley and I are big fans of Wario Ware.
            Wario Ware is so great.

EDIT: I'm totally gonna get blitzed and play that later.
            Last edited by Shit Dickface; 03-23-2010, 01:21 PM. Reason: asdf
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Other than Avatar I don't get the big deal with 3D. I am not the person that wants to go home kick off my shoes, grab a cold beer and watch 3D TV or play 3D video games. Although it would be a lot cooler with the Natal. Then you might actually be kicking a soccer ball or whatever. Otherwise Avatar and Captain EO are the only good things 3D has produced.

Wario Ware kick ass!

Comment

Working...
              X