No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bjighCDPt-k?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

Comment

DISNEY IS RUINING THE BRAND!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Snyder said he isn't interested in Episode VII. Know what else he said he wasn't interested in? Superman.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

NO NO NO to Snyder. He needs to develop his storytelling chops. If he delivers the goods on MAN OF STEEL, then maybe he could do VIII or IX.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm just saying. His wording screamed like someone who is legit up for gig.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              I'm just saying. His wording screamed like someone who is legit up for gig.
              Not quite. He is just being vetted because he is out there. If it were serious enough, WB would take him off the table.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I am legit up for gig

What's Mark Dippé up to these days?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  I am legit up for gig

What's Mark Dippé up to these days?

Living in a pool of Spawn POGs.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

And Spielberg is out. Not that he was ever gonna get it.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Living in a pool of Spawn POGs.
                      Now that's funny. Almost as funny as the Banthapug.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

They should hire Nolan, if for no other reason than to get Faraci to explode.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

If Nolan directed Star Trek, his beard would explode.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            If Nolan directed Star Trek, his beard would explode.

If Nolan goes to Disney, it won't be for a franchise. It'll be a Kubrick at Warner Brothers for the last 30 years deal.

Comment

Never crossed my mind, that's why Nolan goes to Disney. Absolutely dead on with the Kubrick comparison.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Lucasfilm Confirms Michael Arndt to Write 'Star Wars: Episode VII'

The story is said to focus on a new generation of heroes and would feature appearances by Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher in older incarnations of their beloved characters from the original Star Wars trilogy.
                                Sources have said not to discount the possibility that a number of characters from previous Star Wars films could reappear — even the dead Jedis, who have a habit of showing up in spirit form.

Comment

Working...
                                X