Prometheus and ALL OTHER NEW ALIEN/PREDATOR SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Give PROMETHEUS 2 to James Cameron. PROMETHEUSES.

All kidding aside, sure. It ended on an interesting note and I'd like to see what happens kind of idiocy they're able to accomplish when they show up on the Engineer's planet without a pizza to deliver.
    I hope it's a total, "Who invited THESE guys" party vibe. Like, "Gary...I thought you said no humans?"
    "Sorry Fred, but you know Jason -- he left all those invitations around. Eventually someone would find them."
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• <iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="210" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xtffx1_prometheusforum-net-prometheus-deleted-scenes_fun"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtffx1_prometheusforum-net-prometheus-deleted-scenes_fun" target="_blank">PrometheusForum.net - Prometheus Deleted Scenes</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/PrometheusForum" target="_blank">PrometheusForum</a></i>
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NOOOO WHAT WAS IT?!?!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 10 minutes of deleted scenes or so.

It was mostly more drunk sad guy and more old guy. But also a little bit of the hilarious misadventures of biologist hipster and punk rock geologist.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            But also a little bit of the hilarious misadventures of biologist hipster and punk rock geologist.
            SPIN-OFF!
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RBaKqOMGPWc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

massive spoilers if you haven't seen it, but massive lulz if you have.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Still one of the wettest farts put to film.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RE: Prometheus - I know C.j. and I talked about this back in Ep 67 of BDR "Mayonnaise Sandwich" and we both started loving it but after an hour of discussion we were angry. Well after a re-watch, the anger has gone away. I do really enjoy the fuck out of this flick. That being said, after watching the 36 minutes of deleted scenes my only thought was : "What the fuck Ridley? At least 25 minutes of those should have been in the movie and it would made a huge difference for a bunch of those characters."

Comment

• I still don't get how a director like Scott doesn't have total control over his pictures. He's a A-grade director, and all his recent movies were hacked and thus their director's cut were 100% superior.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I still don't get how a director like Scott doesn't have total control over his pictures. He's a A-grade director, and all his recent movies were hacked and thus their director's cut were 100% superior.

He's a hard guy to figure out. I don't believe it's about control, I just find that his work lacks confidence.

He can't figure out where to make his cuts, although he uses one of the best editors alive.

It's easier for him to step back and let the studio do it. Then, he gets to distribute his original version for those that care and everyone's floored.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just like Kingdom of Heaven. The theatrical was crap, and the DC nearly is a masterpiece. Go figure.

Comment

• Is it that far fetched that they would edit the theatrical release to shit in which case it doesn't matter because they already got your money, and then when the bluray is released add all the good shit and coax people into paying for that too?

note: obviously did not finish reading the entire thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Just like Kingdom of Heaven. The theatrical was crap, and the DC nearly is a masterpiece. Go figure.
                            Not at all like Kingdom of Heaven. That actually had a story and characters in the theatrical.

Threadbare maybe, but what they all did made sense.

Prometheus is a disaster. No amount of supplemental content is going to change that.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really enjoyed this while I was watching it but the more I think About it the more I'm thinking it didn't explain a damn thing about what was happening never mind explaining anything about the Aliens. Hmmm. Still looked incredible, at least. I'd really like a sequel on the Engineer planet not written by Lindelof.

Ooh! I'd also like to see what the script looked like before the Alien stuff was draped over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Not at all like Kingdom of Heaven. That actually had a story and characters in the theatrical.

Threadbare maybe, but what they all did made sense.

Prometheus is a disaster. No amount of supplemental content is going to change that.
                                Wasn't talking about Prometheus, just the average Ridley Scott movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X