Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 05-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty
Default Re: What are you playing?

I just picked up MLB2K8 on 360...if anyone else has it...hit me up and we can play....or as I like to call it "whip some ass"
Old 05-08-2008, 04:02 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I wasn't a fan of it this year for some reason but I loved 2k7. It's too bad MLB 08 isn't out on the 360 because it's the superior game.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Fo sho....I only bought it because I buy the game every year.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:19 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Baaa Baaaa Sheep. Hehe.

If you ever get a chance though, play MLB 08. that shit is the bees knees.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:45 AM
Elitist

Don't know anyone with the PS3....I really need to get one.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:25 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

PS3? Is that the thing with the BluRay player??

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 05-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef
PS3? Is that the thing with the BluRay player??
nah. you're think of the console that has backwards compatibility with all of its legacy games.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:41 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Haaaa, how did I know you would reply to that comment. I would love to have a PS3 but I seriously can not manage or afford to have two consoles at the moment. I'll wait for PS4 in a few more years.

Old 05-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

by a few more years, you mean after 2011? that's about how long the ps3 is expected to last considering the cell processor's ability to "evolve."
Old 05-09-2008, 03:56 PM
???????

Ok... like three years, I'll wait. Remeber that one PS commercial of the future showing PS20 where you will swallow a pill pill and you will be in a virtual game.... well that's what I'll wait for.

Old 05-09-2008, 04:12 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Swallow a pill pill! That's a lot of pill!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:48 PM
feels good man

Haha.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:19 PM
???????

I like pill pills.... and with that I will start a new thread.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:18 PM
feels good man

Been playing Echochrome lately. And GTA obviously.

Also, playing some older games to get ready for the new podcast this week.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:21 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Not gonna lie. My socially inept self is back to playing the World...of Warcraft.

There is just something about a time-sink that I just can't pass up.

And I'll be firing up GTA 4 again, just to get back to Three Leaf Clover.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:30 PM
feels good man

Fuck three leaf clover...goddamn hard mission.

As for WoW, what level you at? I never made it past like level 56 (and I st arted day 1) I believe before I moved on to LoTRO.

I think the most fun I had in WoW was in the Battlegrounds.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:42 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

70 rogue. Working on getting this gnome mage I made up to 70 now.

Yep...nothing like killing a whole bunch of shit to fill time. Which sort of makes WoW and not so awful companion to GTA.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:53 PM
feels good man

Nice. I could never play the Rogue class. I always felt like I was fucking it up. haha.

I was a Pally. And yes I know pally's are for "N00bZ", but I enjoyed it. I've been toying with going back to LoTRO as that was probably the most fun I've had with a MMORPG since Planetside first hit or SWG in beta.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:58 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

I'm not saying I'm brand loyal or anything, but for some reason, I fired up WoW and kind of ignored every other MMO out there. I think I might have to give LotRO a shot.

Also, pallies aren't for noobz. They're for medical technincians. Lots of healin' goodness there.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:40 AM
Hmm?

lately, gta4 (of course), cod4 (for that stupid last part, all in the war room on veteran), and last night i got hooked on the new wiiware games; final fantasy crystal chronicles: my life as a king, defend your castle, lostwinds.