Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dating online weirdos/loser/interesting people....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dating online weirdos/loser/interesting people....

OK, so a dear friend of mine is doing the online dating thing. First, let me say that I have nothing against doing this. Second, let me say that she sends me some of the funniest shit because of this. Mostly I find this entertaining due to lack of grammar and spelling skilllzzzz.

My favorite so far is one of the first guys shown to me - saying he is "looking for a women. a women who is ..." etc, etc. Unfortunately I don't have some of the entries from the gentlemen she first shared with me, but I am wanting to share with all of you fine folk the people she so kindly shares with me.

I encourage all of you to do the same. Either with people you find, or friends find, etc. I will not be sharing what sites she finds these people, any pictures (in the case the picture is relevant, I will describe the humorous parts or find a picture that relates) or any screen names.

And... here... we... go....
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

F5F5F5F5F5
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

inb4pictureofme

Comment

Description:

Sucessful, Adventurous, Upperclass 40 year old Male look'in for a really Hot , Sexy, fun Women to enjoy great times with!--
        Hi, I am a highly motivated sucessful Businessman & Father that is seperated and going through a divorce. I really enjoy outdoor activities, a huge Hunter. Adventure and physical activity is what I enjoy and surround my life with. I am extremly loyal, social, and consider myself very careing but descliplined person. My Children are my number one priority, I have 50% placement....(rest I cannot access)

E-mail to friend:
        Hi!

Hey,,I totally like your look!- I sent you an e-mail a few weeks ago, I thought I would check back to see if you would like to meet for a introduction?-I am staying in Bloomington Next weekend at the Sheraton, maybe you would like to meet for a drink?-Jay

His picture makes me think of:

plus

If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Wikus and a pug? Wow. And it's a long distance thing? BOOTY CALL.

Comment

Well, the look of nerdy Wikus in a tux...

I wish I could post the actually picture, but that doesn't feel right. And I told my friend I wouldn't.

Comment

I want to italicize what makes me laugh:
              \
              Description:

Sucessful, Adventurous, Upperclass 40 year old Male look'in for a really Hot , Sexy, fun Women to enjoy great times with!--
              Hi, I am a highly motivated sucessful Businessman & Father that is seperated and going through a divorce. I really enjoy outdoor activities, a huge Hunter. Adventure and physical activity is what I enjoy and surround my life with. I am extremly loyal, social, and consider myself very careing but descliplined person. My Children are my number one priority, I have 50% placement....(rest I cannot access)

E-mail to friend:
              Hi!

Hey,,I totally like your look!- I sent you an e-mail a few weeks ago, I thought I would check back to see if you would like to meet for a introduction?-I am staying in Bloomington Next weekend at the Sheraton, maybe you would like to meet for a drink?-Jay

Comment

I just like the spelling and grammar mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  I really enjoy outdoor activities, a huge Hunter.
                  This is the best part of that whole thing.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ive done online dating plenty, and let me recommend to everyone you make a fake profile, or just make one and leave it blank, just to read profiles on pof.com. Lots and lots of entertainment.

Comment

pof profiles are indeed hilarious. i've only had a few online dating experiences.....all were ultimate failures. but i may make another profile and find people just to add to this clever thread......

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                        This is the best part of that whole thing.
                        Shit you beat me to it. He hunts Huge.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I used to online date all the time. Only had a few weird ones. One girl is forever known as Jabba and one of them I talked about on the latest podcast.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

My first (and last) girlfriend was through the internet. She was HOT.

Comment

PICS OR GTFO

Comment

Working...
                              X