No announcement yet.

Prometheus and ALL OTHER NEW ALIEN/PREDATOR SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So yeah...what are the odds that the actual film lives up to that amazing poster?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Poster's cool.

Ridley should stop using drugs. No one wants 5 more Alien movies.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Poster's cool.

Ridley should stop using drugs. No one wants 5 more Alien movies.
        It's not about what people want, it's about an old man trying to secure his nest egg before he croaks.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Dig that poster.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comes out on our wedding anniversary, too!

Comment

• My best friend Chip thinks Alien was the film that made Scott... and ponders if this will be the film that sends him to the grave.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                So yeah...what are the odds that the actual film lives up to that amazing poster?
                Slim to none.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XeMVrnYNwus" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• dude

Comment

• I'm hearing that very little of that is in the actual film itself...it's bonus internet only material.

Still, very cool. I'm hoping that COVENANT ends with the survivors finding Shaw still asleep in her pod.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Someone made the theory that David will ultimately transplant himself into a CG-deaged Ian Holm and board the Nostromo. For either this film or any additional Alien film assuming it happens, and more importantly if Fox allows Ridley to keep going.

And that sounds so bonkers, I could see the old man doing it.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm so annoyed that clip ends when it does. Gimme more!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Someone made the theory that David will ultimately transplant himself into a CG-deaged Ian Holm and board the Nostromo. For either this film or any additional Alien film assuming it happens, and more importantly if Fox allows Ridley to keep going.

That's so crazy that I'd love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Someone made the theory that David will ultimately transplant himself into a CG-deaged Ian Holm and board the Nostromo. For either this film or any additional Alien film assuming it happens, and more importantly if Fox allows Ridley to keep going.

I could buy that, as Scott has really been pushing deaging tech and has been working with ex-ILM folk to improve upon what started with Rogue One.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• well, I'm told that the de-aged scene in GOTG 2 is amazing. Hard to top Michael Douglas in ANT MAN or Downey in CIVIL WAR, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X