Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:57 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Shit, Skunkape is in it too?

THIS GAME HAS URRYTHING
Old 10-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

It has an EMO SASQUATCH. I am not in the least bit joking.

Also, retchers blowing up other zombies = JOY
Old 10-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

OH MY GOD YOU CAN MAKE BULLETS THAT SHOOT BLUE FLAME
Old 10-29-2010, 01:05 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

DEERLORD.

Looks like I'm going to fire this bastich up tonight.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Fleshlight King

Protips: Change the aiming to Casual. It will try to auto-aim headshots for you. This may sound lame, but with how rare ammo can be, it's a life saver. You'll still have plenty of challenge.

As soon as you discover towns to save (white question marks) do it. Saving a town will unlock a weapon for you, and each will give you a special ammo/item when you help it against later hordes. For example, Thieves' Landing will give you fire bottles each time you save them.

Also, BLUNDERBUSS. Holy shit, stuff those undead ribs down the barrel and get to blasting!
Old 10-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Fleshlight King

God the writing is so damn good. The political allegories are VERY heavy handed, but can be funny, but the entire game is HILARIOUS from the opening 2am scary movie intro to telling a nun to claim self defense with God.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:08 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

If I am disappoint, I lay all blame squarely at your feet.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:47 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Nevermind about my previous post, as there is some fucking Legend-type shit going on in here...

Fuckin' Rockstar.

They all crazy. Like foxes and shit.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:56 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

When it runs a rainbow shoots out of it's ass. <3 SO MUCH
Old 10-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Fleshlight King

And when it sits still there are butterflies.

All Four Horses of the Apocalypse acquired.

Chupacabra dead.

Unicorn acquired.

Ash Army of Darkness outfit WORN.

The end of the story is awesome. The Post Script is fucking BRILLIANT.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:18 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Contemplating robbing a bank to get my 360 back. Lulz
Old 10-30-2010, 07:54 AM
Fleshlight King

Don't rob a bank bro, just go to the northside and roll a couple johns.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:40 AM
RIP Ferg

*puts on his brass knuckles and heads north*
Old 01-26-2011, 12:34 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

The DLC packs are on sale, BUY THEM! Trying to get a game started this weekend and I want to dive into DLC Multiplayer with everyone.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-04-2011, 09:37 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

New DLC packs coming to tie into the last DLC pack for LA Noire.

Single Player DLC and Co-Op packs for RDR.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!