No announcement yet.

Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I'm not a sloppy drunk. I just become more inclined to fall on towers.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      Just warning you now, you guys might have to carry me home, with the way I've been drinking lately.
      That won't be too difficult. Dude is pocket size and all.

OH SNAP!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'd make him ride on my shoulders and we could be like:
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So, you're admitting you're a mongoloid who fights in a pit for entertainment purposes? And that nerdious is a d0rf?

Is this a moonlighting gig, and if so, do they have southwestern promotions in need of a Blaster?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's how I got into my current gig.

Comment

• I'd be driven to drink if I had to live in Bartertown, "the pig-shit powered city of tomorrow".
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've been drinking the Stella and Fat Tire lately.

Here's some Hebrew beer for Ari
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Fat Tire is delicious. My woman bought me a six pack this weekend, and after the first beer I though "this doesn't taste like Fat Tire. Maybe it's some weird flavor or something." After beer two tasted like shit I investigated. Found the "best by" date, and the beer was almost 4 months old. Fucking disgusting.

Stella is a pretty good beer as well. I like sitting at the Bier Garden here in Houston and watching girls fucked up on Lone Star try to play bocce ball while I sip Stella.

Anyone else like Shock Top? I loved it on draft, but the one place that carried it dropped it. It tastes like ass bottled.

Comment

• Shock Top isn't bad, but only a summer beer for me. Stella is Lesley's beer of choice
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I used to drink Stella but I've been liking the taste less and less. Still better than Heiniken.

Comment

• Anything is better than Heinekin or Bud or MGD or Miller or *insert shitty beer here*"

Comment

• *Waits for yet another slam against Boddingtons*

Comment

• I LOVE CORONA!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              *Waits for yet another slam against Boddingtons*

Dude, that shit is fucking NASTY. Man up.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                I LOVE CORONA!

What was that? You're on Team Jacob?

Comment

Working...
                                X