No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike, PM me your email address so I can you to real ID. Now you can join parties across servers, so we can run dungeons and shit together.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Mike, PM me your email address so I can you to real ID. Now you can join parties across servers, so we can run dungeons and shit together.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Laughing my ass off.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          I've never looked so... happy...

Is it wrong that I want to be that happy? Like all the time? With a boy?
          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Mike, PM me your email address so I can you to real ID. Now you can join parties across servers, so we can run dungeons and shit together.
            DONE!

I JUST bought the 1 year pass. Diablo III and perks all year long for the same price and same payment schedule as a normal monthly subscription for a game that I hate myself for playing yet cannot stop.

Comment

• I feel left out. FUCK YOU BILLY, I GAVE YOU THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE AND THIS....

IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?

Also can you add me mike? jakesdad328 at gmailz derp com
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I feel left out. FUCK YOU BILLY, I GAVE YOU THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE AND THIS....

IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?

Also can you add me mike? jakesdad328 at gmailz derp com

Next time I am on I will for sure. Prolly won't be till tomorrow night. Gotta finish a bunch of crap and then see what is what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Laughing my ass off.
                  Mission accomplished...

Comment

• 4.3 out today. Gotta kill dat dragon. The new 5 mans looks cool, need that 2h axe off Baine fo sho.

Comment

• hahahaha
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                        hahahaha
                        !?!?!?!?!?!

For cereal once I get the 2H axe of Baine I can transmog to Bryntoll and look like a proper DK again!

Comment

• LOLOLOLOLOL

I think the confluence of you typing with a gangsta talk gangsta talk about being a materialistic Death Knight fan is hilarious.

Please. Do go on.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-29-2011, 12:26 PM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• End Time is a cool ass dungeon. Love the final boss and the going back in time mechanic, shit is cool as hell. Oh and I GOT MAH AXE MUHFUCKA COME AT ME BRO

Comment

• Got my 378 trinket, can join LFR now. About to go get them purpz.

Comment

• Got some 378 boots, but not the "best in slot" so the quest continues.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X