No announcement yet.

Hi. I'm Rob. I used to believe that "film tie-in" games = quality games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck yeah they were. Tie Fighter for the win.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I would still play them if I could get them to work with Vista. Need a joystick too.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Well the news is that they are working on an updated version of X-Wing/Tie Fighter so maybe we can all play soon. Although, it'll probably be on the 360/ps3 and it really needs to be on the PC. I had all of those fucking keys memorized back in the day and could cycle my power between my front/rear shields and guns faster than you could bullseye a womprat in your T-16.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

We can all point to the one video game company responsible for this. LJN, and it was because MCA then owner of Universal owned LJN, which is why you had all of those shitty NES games.

Of course I always like the beat-em-up of Batman Returns.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Well the news is that they are working on an updated version of X-Wing/Tie Fighter so maybe we can all play soon. Although, it'll probably be on the 360/ps3 and it really needs to be on the PC. I had all of those fucking keys memorized back in the day and could cycle my power between my front/rear shields and guns faster than you could bullseye a womprat in your T-16.
            Totally agree that it needs to be on PC. The power rates were crucial.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Nerd.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                Nerd.
                Pot, meet kettle.

Comment

Lulz. Nate FTW.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                  X