No announcement yet.

GOTY 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goddammit, stop buying bullshit and get a better fucking mic for The Pixel Junkies dammit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Apparently I only played 9 games that released in 2015. Out of those, I think my favorite was actually Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I'd have to add Until Dawn up there as well.

I have a feeling when I play Rise of the Tomb Raider whenever it comes to PS4, I may think it was the best game to come out in 2015. I love me some 3rd person action/adventure games.

The most fun I had in a multiplayer game in 2015 was probably the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta. It raised my already high expectations for this game even more. The Last of Us multiplayer, GTA V heists, and BLOPs Zombies is up there as well. None 2015 releases other than BLOPs.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
      X