No announcement yet.

Batman: Arkham City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ending of the campaign is really cool. But this last Catwoman mission can fuck off. Making the derped version of Batman take on a rocket launcher-wielding Two-Face with unlimited backup? That's a turrble decision.

Comment

• Rocksteady is working on an Arkham prequel set during the Silver Age.

The Justice League to appear.
      The thrust of the game is Batman's first throwdown with the Joker.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• When I read it yesterday I was totally on board until the Joker popped up. If they're going silver age, Justice League, then just go nuts with villains. Save Joker for the inevitable Batman: GTA.

Comment

• Also, no new Arkham games until 2014.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• They need the extra time to build Gotham for the next gen.

Comment

• FUUUUUU, if the vote had worked out I could have swung this one at 66% off on steam but it lost by 4% to Saints Row. I ALREADY PLAYED THAT ONE ASSHOLES!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just beat Harley's Revenge. I feel a little ripped off that it cost 800 points.

Comment

Working...
                X