X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

until 2.0....is this foreshadowing?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I still have to log in the first time I visit the forums after opening my browser. I have Firefox set to allow cookies from here and everything. It's no biggie, though. I don't know why I'm mentioning it again. Boosting poast count!

Comment

That's so wierd. I'm always logged in here in Firefox and in IE at work.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Me too...however I still can not has pop ups.

Comment

Still no pop ups...any word sirs?

Comment

Nope. Helper was supposed to fix it, but I'm assuming he doesn't care as the revamp is coming up.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

all to the gravy...I'm excited for the revamp...can we get some greens or other zombie colors?

Comment

haha. No greens in the color scheme for the most part. Mostly blacks/greys with a dash of red in the logo for now. Although, I have some ideas for some extended stuff off of the main site.

Comment

Nice...

Comment

no more pop-ups until 2.0... "someone" screwed the code up for that and would be to much work to fix it... sooooo wait till 2.0.

Comment

maybe we can do some theme colors on special days ie. halloween, zombie day...

Comment

And by "someone"... me. Because "someone" had the HTML all go into one giant line after "someone" updated the itunes link.

Comment

All good...I like the holiday theme color idea, sounds cool.

Comment

Goddammit Alwyn, how about we get the site working before we talk about holiday theme colors... :P

Comment

the v2 site is almost done ... did some work last night check it out rob

Comment

Working...
                                X