Smitborrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smitborrent

Okay, I've never used any kind of torrent program or anything because I don't trust them and don't want my computer to get totally fucked. How susceptible do you make your computer by using one of these things? I have whatever security suite my ISP uses set up with a firewall and all that jazz.

DISCLAIMER: I do not want to use this for any copyright violations or any other illegal purpose.

I've never had any issues using the program as I usually try and download from reputable sites. If you already have a firewall and virus protection in place, you should be good to go. And glad you had the disclaimer. Never ever download dvd rips or movies in the theater. That would be bad. Just get some research papers from universities and music that was placed on there legally.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

How do these things work?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

You download the client : I usually just use the smitborrent client. But there are alot out there. You can use anyone you want. Then you go to a tracker site: www.mininova.org www.thepiratebay.org etc

You find what you would like, click download and let it do it's thing. The more people that are "seeding" it, the faster the download.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, it helps to run a virus scan after the file you smitborrented is done downloading. you never know. Although, if you wanna get mad serious, newsgroups are the way to go. You pay a few bucks a month for a subscription and we're talking downloading gigs of stuff in mere hours. Helper uses that shit to get all of his "entertainment".

Comment

And dont download any Fox content
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

utorrent is a great client...plus the program is fucking tiny.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://torrentfreak.com/hidim-conver...images-090714/

NEAT.

Comment

Working...
                X