No announcement yet.

A Nightmare on Elm Street series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching it now. 4 fucking hours of awesomeness. Just learned that David Warner was supposed to be Freddy at first. Awesome. I remember reading it, but they showed the first makeup test. This doc is pretty dope.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Nice! Think it'll be on netflix?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

lulz, the director of the 2nd film doesn't like the first film.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

fuck, I love Clu Gulager.

Comment

OMG. The Part 2 documentary is great.

Comment

Holy fuck, Tuesday Knight looks horrible.

Comment

Renny Harlin is fucking hilarious. holy shit.

Comment

In the first draft of New Nightmare, Wes Craven was still playing Wes Craven but instead of being all normal like (like in the finished flick) he was being driven around in a van by Michael Berrymen and had sliced off his own eyelids to stay awake. He was being chased by "Freddy" and the only way to save his life was to write the script. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
                    In the first draft of New Nightmare, Wes Craven was still playing Wes Craven but instead of being all normal like (like in the finished flick) he was being driven around in a van by Michael Berrymen and had sliced off his own eyelids to stay awake. He was being chased by "Freddy" and the only way to save his life was to write the script. Awesome.
                    THAT would have made the movie watchable.

EDIT: Am I the only one who thought "Freddy Vs. Jason" was fun?

I guess so...

Comment

Eh, I fucking love that movie.

Comment

FUCK NO. As many problems that FvsJ has, the last 15 mins makes up for everything. I saw that fucking movie like 6 times in the theater. Yep. I was that guy. But in no way is it the best of the series. Part 3 still takes that award in my opinion.

Comment

Freddy Vs Jason was AWESOME at our theater. I hate to be stereotypical but we had "that" black guy who yells funny shit at the screen. MADE the fucking movie if you ask me. Wish it was a down loadable commentary.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I love it when they all go "BITCH, GET OUT THE ROOM!"

Comment

Yeah but Vin, seriously, this guy was fucking HILARIOUS, not just your standard "watch WATCH, that white bitch gonna trip." He had jokes with punchlines and shit, like GOOD jokes. It was bonkers, or it could have been the pain meds, but fuck it, I remember him being hilarious.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-56CNh5S7GU

Comment

Working...
                                X