Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 02-22-2017, 01:56 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
That soon for impeachment? I doubt that. We're in for a wild Summer, though.

I don't doubt it.

The only thing that can delay it is if Trump gets rid of his opponents in the WH and Congress faster.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-23-2017, 03:41 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Man, this dipshit saying he is afraid to go to his town hall meeting because of a "Gifford type situation" also voted to allow mentally ill people to get gun permits. Bunch of fucking idiots and cowards. All the videos from the town halls have been nice to see though.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:33 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I'm about tired of the media calling pissed off constituents "protesters", though.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:23 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Wow. Trump just excluded CNN, NYT, BBC, and a bunch of other accredited news orgs from his latest conference. AP and Time boycotted in solidarity. Fox was there, but even they called out the exclusion for being wrong.

Time for the press gloves to really come off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 02-24-2017, 02:40 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Wow. Trump just excluded CNN, NYT, BBC, and a bunch of other accredited news orgs from his latest conference. AP and Time boycotted in solidarity. Fox was there, but even they called out the exclusion for being wrong.

Time for the press gloves to really come off?

The gloves have been off. Now, it's time for them to come together.

Pissing off the Press and the Intel Community. Presidents usually hit the shitter for one or the other. Doubling up is kinda crazy.

Old 02-24-2017, 02:40 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Fuck this guy.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:09 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

You guys need to remove that asshole ASAP. And his clique.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Whoever gave all those dummies at CPAC the Russian Trump flags is my new troll hero.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:18 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
The gloves have been off. Now, it's time for them to come together.

Pissing off the Press and the Intel Community. Presidents usually hit the shitter for one or the other. Doubling up is kinda crazy.
Just means his eventual impeachment/criminal trial/fall from grace/prison term will be beyond epic and Must Watch TV.
Old 02-27-2017, 10:52 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Trying to pull together recent highlights. What was once easy to itemize is now about 50 things an hour.

Old 02-27-2017, 11:52 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

My main takeaway is that this whole Russian thing isn't going away. It even sounds like some Pubs are starting to jump on board with the idea of an investigation.

Russiagate may be legit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 02-27-2017, 11:57 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
My main takeaway is that this whole Russian thing isn't going away. It even sounds like some Pubs are starting to jump on board with the idea of an investigation.

Russiagate may be legit.

Russiagate has always been legit. It's just now how many people were involved and when.

When George W. Bush can go on National TV today and make a sound case against your actions, then you might be a fuck-up. Did anyone else see that today? W was pretty lucid and just nailing Trump on his fuck-ups. It was surreal.

Old 02-27-2017, 12:06 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

New guy on the docket that's starting to crack: https://nunes.house.gov/

His little press thing today is the political equivalent of being a guilty husband on a Dateline NBC episode. He kinda incriminated himself regarding his connection to Russiagate.

Old 02-28-2017, 09:53 PM
Shut up, crime!

I want to punch Paul Ryan in the face so hard.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:50 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

OF ALL THE NIGHTS FOR SOMEONE TO GO MISSING!
http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2017/01...oresville-man/

Old 02-28-2017, 10:51 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
OF ALL THE NIGHTS FOR SOMEONE TO GO MISSING!
http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2017/01...oresville-man/
This happened back in Jan, but it's making the rounds again as odds place the minor involved as being the girl at the middle of the Carolina Conspiracy.

Old 02-28-2017, 10:54 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
This happened back in Jan, but it's making the rounds again as odds place the minor involved as being the girl at the middle of the Carolina Conspiracy.

Crazier shit gets crazier. Somebody got pissed off because the paper trail of this teen girl in Gastonia is just getting blasted to the major outlets and syndicates.

For a single girl tied to a lot of weird players, she gets put into weird circumstances more than Encyclopedia Brown.

Old 02-28-2017, 10:57 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

For new readers, here's the start of the shrubbery maze. http://www.newsobserver.com/news/pol...111728522.html

Old 02-28-2017, 11:03 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Finally, tonight's latest entry about "VIC" (she's a minor, so all we got is the leak name from the ongoing Carolina Conspiracy shit). She's probably this Jasmine Spurling teenager, but nothing is official until it's legal and public.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/20...-gastonia-teen

Old 03-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Shut up, crime!

Man, why does all this crazy shit break after 10PM D.C. time? How can Sessions survive this if Flynn couldn't? Will Trump spin it as lying to the Senate Confirmation Committee isn't as bad as lying to the VP-elect?