Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 02-14-2017, 07:19 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

So, it looks like the 24/7 news cycle is going to start following the North Carolina October Surprise thread.

Get ready to watch a 15 year old girl and her family get dragged through the mud in order to see Anthony Weiner finally get arrested.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-14-2017, 08:48 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Gross.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:35 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

So sad I will be in a training all day and miss all the inevitable madness to happen today.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:51 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

The number of Republicans saying "what's the big deal?" about this Russia stuff is infuriating. I hope it's soon revealed that McConnell has been behind this for months and he gets taken down too, along with that bitch Ryan and side bitch Chaffetz.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:58 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Conway is probably going to be the next to get fired. She's already starting the social media shutdown.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:14 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Not sure if I'll have a Roundup until later today.

The scene right now is blood in the water. Everyone appears to be gloating over yesterday, gloating over what's coming with Conway or digging further.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:50 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, I figure Conway or Spicey are next on the block. Seems like a lot of people are gunning for Bannon but he is going to get away with it.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:16 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Yeah, I figure Conway or Spicey are next on the block. Seems like a lot of people are gunning for Bannon but he is going to get away with it.
I don't think he'll get away with it. Honestly, he's the modern era Kissinger. He's done horrible shit, shit that's just now getting unveiled. But, he'll get a minor hit on this.

They'll take down Sessions, Ryan and McConnell before Bannon. Bannon didn't get to be Bannon by being easy to take down.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:38 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Pending Labor Secy Puzder pulled his name out of the nomination process. So, that's a new slot to fill.

Old 02-15-2017, 03:24 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

This might be way more relevant for people in my age range.

Remember how early-mid summers when you were 10-14 were full of crazy news coverage? The LA Riots, The Dahmer Trials, Clarence Thomas Hearings, OJ court saga?

If the timeline holds, your kids will get to have their first summer TV court must-see TV.

Everything old is new again. But, seriously. Does anyone remember when it was literally 4 or 5 summers in a row full of this kind of stuff?

Old 02-15-2017, 03:27 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Yep. Joy.
Old 02-15-2017, 03:48 PM
Fleshlight King

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Old 02-15-2017, 11:01 PM
Shut up, crime!

I didn't expect the Pudzer thing to happen. OPRAH STILL HAS POWER, Y'ALL.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:03 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I'm still wondering why no media outlet is talking about the Russian ship sitting off the coast of CT for the last 17 hours.

It's not moving or anything. Just sitting. I did some CT local paper research and in-state senators are freaking out over it. But, no national response.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecti...215-story.html

Old 02-15-2017, 11:12 PM
Shut up, crime!

I saw that earlier and couldn't believe it's not a bigger story. Maybe it's because there's an overwhelming amount of crazy shit happening every day that it's hard to focus on any one thing? I know some people have floated that as a strategy but I think it's more just the gross incompetence by so many in the administration.

I love that Chaffetz has requested an investigation into the leaks happening. Hey, chucklenuts, maybe look at the cause of the leaks first?
Old 02-16-2017, 05:28 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

The Russian ship's in international waters, so I don't know if much can be done. Maybe it's to take Trump to his bestie?
Old 02-16-2017, 08:28 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy225 View Post
The Russian ship's in international waters, so I don't know if much can be done. Maybe it's to take Trump to his bestie?

True on the International Waters part, but not even a fly-by over it or sending a ship out to greet it? The lows that the Right has allowed itself to fall to are staggering.

Old 02-16-2017, 03:49 PM
Does somebody need a hug?

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

It may not even be a military vessel. It could be a Russian fishing vessel. While I was growing up, my grandmother lived next door to a commercial lobster fisherman and he told stories of fisherman from other countries cutting the lines to their traps.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:09 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLynnCarr View Post
It may not even be a military vessel. It could be a Russian fishing vessel. While I was growing up, my grandmother lived next door to a commercial lobster fisherman and he told stories of fisherman from other countries cutting the lines to their traps.

It's not a fishing vessel. That much has been confirmed.

Old 02-16-2017, 06:53 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, it was a Russian spy ship. No armaments, just spy stuff. I heard on the local news radio out of NYC that the station's military expert said that we do the same thing all the time with our spy ships off the Russian coast, so it's not that big of a deal.

Also, how about Trump's press conference/temper tantrum today, huh, kids? The guy is a horrible public speaker, can't speak off the cuff for shit, and he just can't deal with reality so he makes up his own. He's going to have a very ugly, very public meltdown before the year's out, just watch.