PFFFFF. Take the kids.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Some dipshit brought a two year old.

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        PFFFFF. Take the kids.
        Ummmm, yeah. Not gonna happen. I don't let my kids fuck up my movie going experience.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        What an asshole.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Either the guy is a film nerd or a racist. Full retard regardless.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Liked it but didn't love it. I think that my expectations were too high or something. I'll need to see it again when it hits blu ray to really pass my final judgment on it, but at the moment it feels like a lesser Tarentino film for me.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

It definitely had multiple endings, but ultimately felt great. It felt longer than it was, but not in a bad way. Plus we got the awesome Django parading the horse scene.
              Sam Jackson is Uncle Ruckus. I mean, there is NO WAY in hell QT didn't get high, watch The Boondocks then steal ton of Uncle Ruckus dialog.
              Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
              Agreed. God I loved this. I want to watch it again.

We watched it tonight. Dug the shit outta it and I fucking HATE WESTERNS. Waltz was awesome and I liked seeing Savini but Jonah Hill showing up took me right the fuck outta the flick for a bit. That being said, Jackson is totes Ruckus, Quentin as an Aussie was redonk, and Cletus Van Damme getting his nuts shot was great. But DiCaprio fucking OWNED this flick. Hoard.

Still wish we would have gotten Will Smith as Django though. I liked Foxx well enough, but I think Smith would have been better.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Some of the music cues were weird as fuck though. Not so much the choice of music but the choice of where he cut it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Waltz' delivery and expressions in contrast to some of the other characters made me giggle throughout.

Comment

The humor was off putting occasionally. But I agree. Waltz was pretty funny.

Comment

The wife unit wants to see this now. I intend to take her to it this weekend. I've been stewing on it over the past week or so and it has improved in my memory, so I'm looking forward to a second viewing of it.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

DiCaprio practically does circles around Foxx backwards he's so good in this.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

DiCaprio was amazing in this, especially in the hammer scene where he confronts Django and Schultz with their lie.

Comment

Probably gonna tune out of this thread for now (film doesn't come out here for another week), but glad to hear that DiCaprio's good. He's one of my favourites.

I'll be seeing this on my birthday and taking a buddy who's recently had a kid - this will be his first cinema trip since the kid was born. Just FYI.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              DiCaprio was amazing in this, especially in the hammer scene where he confronts Django and Schultz with their lie.
                              That was real blood on his hand. They went with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                                That was real blood on his hand. They went with it.
                                Dicaprio and Waltz were fucking gods in this movie. Especially Waltz. Jackson was amazing too, especially because I want to know more about his character. Some of his ticks, his mannerisms, his actions... I could've had an entire other act following him from movie past to movie present.
                                sigpic
                                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                                X