ANCHORMAN 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANCHORMAN 2

Seriously, all of my dicks are cumming right now.

Mine too. MINE TOO.

Comment

Can't wait - just wondering how the hell they'll top all the cool shit in the first flick. The news men rumble alone is gonna be hard to surpass.

Comment

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7nF_L8iwqBs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

I just hope it makes the AFI Top 100 list again.
        Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-29-2012, 08:32 AM.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I still wonder if this will be a musical or not.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Maybe it'll be in the 80's?

Comment

I can't wait for this.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Man I want in on writing the script.

Richard Ramirez otherwise known as The Nightstalker is prowling the streets of 1980's Los Angeles and Ron Burgandy is on the story.

Comment

hahahaha. They just take a complete 180 and make it a thriller.

Comment

Confession time: I never saw Anchor man. It's Ben Stiller's fault really. Anchorman was a casualty of the great De-Stillering of 2004. I just got to the point where anything with him attached got shat on. Somehow Dodgeball slipped through the cracks but other than that 2004-2008 were pretty much Stiller free.

EDIT: I honestly don't know how much of the flick he's in, but I saw an interview with him mentioning the flick and it was noted and ignored. Obviously I missed some funny.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

He's in it for less than 5 mins.

Comment

If he's in it for 3 minutes I'd be surprised. I hope they go with the musical idea still.

Comment

Then I'll catch the first sometime soon. I just had the most irrational hate boner for all things Stiller at the time. To this day I still kind of don't like him very much. Every once in a while he can be funny but most of the time, to me anyway, he's the guy that tries waaaaaaaay to hard.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                            Maybe it'll be in the 80's?
                            Involving Al Capone's vault, co-starring Jon Hamm as Geraldo, Nick Offerman as Dan Rather and, as someone suggested on DERP, Christopher Plummer reprising as Mike Wallace.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Confession time: I never saw Anchor man. It's Ben Stiller's fault really. Anchorman was a casualty of the great De-Stillering of 2004. I just got to the point where anything with him attached got shat on. Somehow Dodgeball slipped through the cracks but other than that 2004-2008 were pretty much Stiller free.

EDIT: I honestly don't know how much of the flick he's in, but I saw an interview with him mentioning the flick and it was noted and ignored. Obviously I missed some funny.
                              For this supreme fail, you cannot call my action figures dolls for one week.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X