“Please Post Bills”, Gallery 1988′s Bill Murray Tribute Art Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Please Post Bills”, Gallery 1988′s Bill Murray Tribute Art Show

Los Angeles’s famous pop culture art gallery Gallery1988 will be launching a new show next week at their Melrose location called “Please Post Bills”, an art tribute to Bill Murray. About 80 artists are involved in this group show that will be paying tribute to a comedic legend with prints, sculptures and original pieces. The show will have its grand opening on Thursday November 3rd 2011, and will run through November 26th. But you won’t have to wait until the third to see some of the artwork as Gallery1988 have given us a bunch of images to premiere. We’ve also compiled some pieces around the internet.

The eyes on the pre-slimed Venkman are freaking me out.

Would totally buy the first one or the last two.

Comment

I like the "old" one.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

So good.

Is WHAT ABOUT BOB? by Brandon Bird?

Comment

I like Andy from TFL's Murray stuff!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/andyrama
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

This greets everyone in the front hall now:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
              X