Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm surprised they didn't have a flashing neon sign that said "BAD GUY" with an arrow pointing to Spacey during his big speech in the Jeep ride. All the fancy stuff on display at the training facility was pretty cool, though.

Comment

• Man, I gotta figure out what the hell I'm doing and how to move around with the suits and figure out what each suit is good for and...

I didn't start winning until Buff Headcheese joined my team. Make of that what you will.

Comment

• How do you upload videos to the Facebook via XBONE? I tried making one today of me jacking a mob car in Watch Dogs.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The social shit for the box is TERRIBLE. Recording gameplay and sharing it is such a pain in the ass. I've only been able to upload the footage to my onedrive, and then sharing it that way.

I did watch your video Anderson. I EVEN LIKED IT WITH THE HEART AND EVERYTHING.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Man, I gotta figure out what the hell I'm doing and how to move around with the suits and figure out what each suit is good for and...

I didn't start winning until Buff Headcheese joined my team. Make of that what you will.
            I love the multi now with the suits and shit. So much.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I need to do the training missions or more single player to figure out the advantages of the suits. I get the jumping but there were guys doing all kinds of cool crazy stuff.

...which still doesn't stop a lot of morons from standing in doorways or going prone in the wide open when they're getting shot at.

Comment

• Overwatch looks SHIT HOT gimme that.

Comment

• get something posted about it on the site man. This shit is in your wheel house.

Comment

• played a bunch of Dead rising 3

Made it to level 30 in multi on CoD thanks to double xp weekend.

Got further in Shadow of Mordor. Still slowly going through it.

Golded some grand prixs in Mario Kart 8 as well. It was a nice lazy weekend.

Comment

• hopefully be playing some HALO this week once I grab the collection. Figured there would be no point in grabbing it today with that ridiculous 15 gig patch that everyone will be downloading.

Comment

• DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION comes out next week. Reviews for it are pretty great, so yeah...pumped.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yes can't wait for Inquisition now that positive reviews are coming. Was really disappointed by how small DA2 felt, the single town, reused environments and narrow level design was terribad. Apparently its taking people like 80-90 hours to finish DA:I and thats not even 100% it, and IGN claims none of the side stuff feels like filler either. Buying FarCry 4 the same day (pending reviews) but looks like itll be on quite a backburner.

I really need to finish Shadow of Mordor by next week
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Oh yeah...SHADOW OF MORDOR. Got that working and played it for about 20 minutes the other day. Probably ought to go back and bang that one out.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• good luck "banging" it out. I've put in like 40 hours and I'm not even 50% of the way through. I spend far too much time branding orcs and making them fight each other.

Comment

• Orcs a shit

Gollum too
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X