Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a ton of Titanfall. Got to try it on the xbox one this weekend to see the differences. So glad to have it on my PC. They mostly look the same but the controls with mouse/keyboard are much nicer IMO.

Also played a bunch of Burnout.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I played a little bit of Titanfall on my buddies PC, and I just couldn't get used to the controls. I am so used to controllers for shooters now, I can't go back. PC textures look really good when you're not moving, but once the action starts I think they're pretty comparable.

Which Burnout? Paradise looks incredible on PC.

Comment

• Paradise. And man, fuck a controller for FPS's. I'm slowly getting back into my old clan mindset. GOTS TO GET MY TWITCH SKILLZ BACK.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• played a bunch of SW:TOR. They had a double XP weekend and I got to 'get ahead' on some of my alts. Lots of fun, and there was a nice population of people online to PUG with.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Goat Simulator. Finally figured this game out. Gonna do a quick episode with it later. It's kind of fun

Comment

• Hit the first Prestige, or Generation as they're calling it here, in Titanfall this morning, less than a month after release. Yes, the view from my parents' basement is lovely. Thanks for asking.

Comment

• haha, I'm almost there too. Which is weird cause I never have hit the level to prestige in the other games nearly as fast.

Comment

• It's the fact that I still play Plants vs Zombies 2 a LOT.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    haha, I'm almost there too. Which is weird cause I never have hit the level to prestige in the other games nearly as fast.
                    Now that I've done it, I can kind of see how people are leveling so fast. You get an XP multiplier every time you start a new Generation. I mean, the people on round eight are still sad loners who have never known the touch of a woman but it makes a little more sense now.

And you get to keep your burn cards when you roll over!

Comment

• Goat Simulator is fucking great.

Comment

• It makes for great viewing once you get past headbutting random objects and start becoming Demon Goat Ruler of all things.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, for sure. But I have so much fun just popping it in slowmotion and fucking shit up.

Comment

• Slow mo goat scream is the thing nightmares are made of.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I am playing SO MANY GAMES this week. Diablo 3 expansion, Infamous, Dark Souls 2, Titanfall, I still need to beat Link Between Worlds. I am going to try and go out less (or at least eat/drink less) and workout more, so I am going to try and keep my ass home playing tons more games for a while.

Comment

• Grabbed BF4 for PC. This game on ultra is fucking GORGEOUS jesus christ.

Gearing up for a revamp of BDRcade here with a new co-host, will be bringing alot more newerish PC games and what not.

Still rampaging in Titanfall as well. Really fucking loving the stripped down combat. A great pick up and play game.

Comment

Working...
                                X