• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My digga.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Still get the douchechills when I hear the acapella group's version of "God Only Knows."
      Probably because its great and a fantastic addition to a really well done introduction to the world. I didn't think they'd top that bathysphere ride in the first BioShock. I was happy to be proven wrong.

Combat in this game is much better, too, and I haven't even played around with the vigors much yet. Elizabeth is a great partner.

Comment

• Word. I played the credits just to hear it again.

The only vigor that matters is CROW HANDS.

Not really, but FUCKING CROWS OUTTA YER HANDS!

CROWS!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ton more Tropico 4. My El Presidente is a man of the people, and concerned for the environment and wants all to be served intellectually and spiritually. But my army is big as fuck, so don't act a fool.

Comment

• Really want an RPG to fall into. Thinking of grabbing Dragons Dogma or Guild Wars 2 tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              At this point I like the exploration part of it. I'm not really building too much stuff (except my house) and am just exploring the underworld.
              Terraria is kind of similar but different.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fixed my Xberx JUST IN TIME FOR INJUSTICE DEMO!!!!! YESSSssssssssssssssss
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played through with each character a few times.. Not really feelin' it. But Luthor is OP and has the best supermove in the demo by far, satellite beam ftw
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Injustice feels a bit...off. Not sure what it is, but it's not as tight as MK or SSFIV. It could just be the demo though.

Man, Fire Emblem gets stupid hard near the end. So close to beating it.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• alright alright. Creed 3 is rotting away on my shelf (unfinished), and I REALLY WANT BIOSHOCK INFINITE.

Looks like a trade in looming...
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Terraria is kind of similar but different.
                        Oh I know. We all played Terraria when it first came out. Nerdious got me into it.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          alright alright. Creed 3 is rotting away on my shelf (unfinished), and I REALLY WANT BIOSHOCK INFINITE.

Looks like a trade in looming...
                          Also, let's add Tomb Raider to the list.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Torchlight II. Added Steam workshop and opened mod tools, so playing around with those.

Comment

• Minecraft still. Just found a weird dried up river bed a bit from my main place and decided to dig down. Found some weird shit that I'll probably explore during a BDRCADE episode.

Comment

• I was a bit saddened to find out Torchlight II probably won't come to the 360.

Comment

Working...
                                X