• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What part is that?

NEED MOAR INFO.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it's the first fucking dungeon. Haha. It's the flying bat thing that you have to throw the bomb plant things on and use the boomerang thing to lite them on fire.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, you gotta dodge them shits for the entirety of the fight. Never let that batshit get anywhere near you. Avoid avoid. Grab teh bomb, throw teh bomb, throw the boomerang, she gets stunned by the explosion, run up to her and slice n' dice. Rinse, repeat, and hope for the best.

Honestly, it's the hardest fight in the game. That bitch is awful and cheap.

And if you're still having a tough time, drink. It helps numb the pain.

Or try this, they explain fairly well...for nerds:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4cipyehyTAQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4cipyehyTAQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-23-2010, 01:27 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well that's good to know then. But I am surprised how much I dig on this game even though I should hate it with all of my being. The main character is a douche, the art style is kind of ridiculous, and the story has been done better in other mediums but goddamn if I don't want to just keep hack and slashing my way through.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've never wanted to punch Mark Hamill more than in this game...

Nearly as annoying as Sgt. Foley...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OVER HEEERRREEE

Comment

• HEY YO HORSEMANG!

RAMIREZ! HORSEFUCKER!

HDHJKAJKFHAKLJLKHDUQEHFOUIWDNVSDBVNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU UUUUUUUUUUUU
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• just finished my first playthrough on 'Dragon Age: Origins'. Yep, I love it.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Welcome to the club that Rob isn't cool enough to get into.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with a vaguely French redheaded woman to trade Andraste horseshit for sexual favors.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-23-2010, 03:28 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OK, the final scene of Darksiders is fucking amazing. I got a huge fucking shit eating grin on my face. I would recommend buying up 4 of the full health restoration potions before the final boss. It isn't difficult, but he can dish some huge pain if he hits you. Oh, and fuck the Black Tower. I had Gamefaqs open the entire time, and still had trouble on a few parts.

Comment

• IT's time to go back to Darksiders now that ME2 has been beaten. Played some MW2 last night and I sucked hard. I'm pretty sure every match I had about 2-17 streak going. HARDKORE

Comment

• I have nothing right now to play. I have never touched my copies of Little Big Planet or Operation Flashpoint 2 and I still need to beat WET, Killzone 2, and Ratcher & Clank. I think the next release for me to grab is Yakuza 3.

Comment

• The Heavy Rain demo. I'm not sure if I dug it since I HATE QTEs.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I love the fuck outta it. I'm going to get so much hate for that statement, but I'm a fan of the atmosphere and the feeling of dread I was getting while "playing"

Comment

• The Force Unleashed

It's ok so far, the Vader Level was boring.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X