Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Sandwich Thread For Sandwich Whores...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister B View Post
    I wish, but I don't have the time. Fly in Tuesday night, meetings all day Weds and Thurs, Fly out Friday. Weak...
    Thought we were going to hang this week, fucker. Also, I want some fucking Hat.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

It is so hard with all the awesome possibilities out there, to select a favorite sandwich. But I'll be kind of local boy pride havin' up in this piece, and vote for a Jersey standby: Taylor ham, egg & cheese on a round roll. Probably the top-selling breakfast item in Jersey diners, apart from coffee.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

True, although I was never that big of a fan of those. They were okay - I ate more than my fair share of those up on the Atlantic City boardwalk when I was a kid.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

O_O
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Lose the cheese and I'd hit it.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

what the what
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Like Sideshow Mel, having cheese on a sandwich makes me do a sprint to the bathroom.

Comment

Never knew that.

~

Comment

I'd kill eleven clowns, destroy their clown car ala Final Fight, and insult Kimbo Slice to his face for a Monte Cristo right now.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

You'd think it'd be lactose intolerance. But I don't have an issue drinking milk, eating pizza, or having ice cream. I think it's just the grease and never eating cheese with my food. So I'm not used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        I'd kill eleven clowns, destroy their clown car ala Final Fight, and insult Kimbo Slice to his face for a Monte Cristo right now.
                        Kimbo would understand. Niggas gotsta eat.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...oters-sandwich

holy shit holy shit holy shit

~

Comment

FUCKING CAME

TWICE.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Is it wrong that I call all food concoctions that have bread, meats, lettuce, etc, and are easily eatable with only your hands, sandwiches?

A sub, hoagie, pb&j, grinder = sandwiches
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I just call it whatever the store that sells them calls it.

Comment

Working...
                                X