X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    The Hughes Family: Bloomington, MN:

Food Expenditures for one week: $500
    Famly Recipes: Whatever Baltar creates massive cravings for, man!

Haha. I'm actually not retarded when it comes to my cravings.

On any given week the only thing I crave is either a Snickers bar or some ice cream sammiches.

Also, if we did this the picture would be 99% beer.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      Jeff, can you copy and paste the info? It's just showing up as a little red x for me.
      http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7...es500x6603.jpg

Comment

As for that Mexican family, they have 12 what are probably one liter bottles of Coke. That combined with kids and the shitty drinking water. That doesn't seem like a whole lot.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Thank you sir! I can see all the foodiness now!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I think Jen and I spend about $100 - $120 a week on groceries. Behold the power of coupons!

Comment

$40-60 per week for me, but I'm trying to eat in more and waste less.

And I've never been able to use coupons. That's mainly because they're for stuff I don't want or you have to buy more than one for them to be effective.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                $40-60 per week for me, but I'm trying to eat in more and waste less.
                Same here, absolutely have to eat in more. Consider my average two week grocery bill is around $85 just for myself, which means I don't brown bag nearly enough. George and I went shopping for a few things he needed around the house, and he spent $50 for just two small bags of stuff.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I probably spend something like $85-100 a week on myself. My problem is I hate leftovers. Most leftovers just taste off to me, so I tend to waste food because it's tough cooking for one. Also, I have a tendency, especially on the weekends, to say fuck it and grab something because I just don't want to cook. That comes more from not having my own place though. I'm also way too lazy to cut coupons or buy generic brand stuff. I buy a lot of the branded stuff from my grocery store but it's really high quality and more than a lot of name brands. And I never buy like a loaf of bread. I go to the bakery and buy the good fresh bread. Things like that add up fast.

Comment

I spend about 140 a week, and that's for 2 adults and a 3 year old.I know how to bargain shop.
                    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post

And I've never been able to use coupons. That's mainly because they're for stuff I don't want or you have to buy more than one for them to be effective.
                      It really depends. Like General Mills always does the "save $2.00 if you buy three boxes of cereal" coupon. That's awful because a box of the little kid cereals (that I like to eat because I'm five) goes for $5-6. Insane. If you're willing to try new products the coupons are usually really good.

Comment

Working...
                      X