X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISGUSTING

Brought on by one of my favorite AVClub features:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/military-mres,37757/

What's the grossest thing you've ever willingly eaten? What's the nastiest thing you've ever seen someone else eat? Any awesome stories related to these themes?
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

*Paging Nerdious* *Paging Nerdious*

Also, the cheeseburger in a can article was horrifying.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

We ate MRE's for dinner when I was a kid, no joke. I loved the beef stew flavored stuff and the crackers.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

My gag reflex acts up when I have too much toothpaste in my mouth sometimes, so I cannot eat/watch weird "food".

I almost puked with 2 Girls, 1 Cup and several times during Fear Factor.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Pussy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I've eaten live worms, grasshoppers, etc on a dare. But I also love chocolate covered grasshoppers/crickets. So I'm weird. I will however NEVER TRY BALUT. FUCK YOU NERDIOUS.

Comment

FACT:

Rob Hughes was the kid that the book the boy who ate fried worms focused on.

Comment

I didn't do it because I liked it. I just did it cause I was bored haha.

Comment

FACT:

Rob Hughes also attened an elementary school that was 30 stories high. His exploits were then covered in the hard hitting expose that was Wayside School is Falling Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    We ate MRE's for dinner when I was a kid, no joke. I loved the beef stew flavored stuff and the crackers.
                    Same here. I fucking loved that shit.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I've eaten live worms, grasshoppers, etc on a dare. But I also love chocolate covered grasshoppers/crickets. So I'm weird. I will however NEVER TRY BALUT. FUCK YOU NERDIOUS.
                      I need to be clear. I only ate the yolk. I never ate the bird. Although, I totally would still try it now.

I see "food" like Andrew Zimmern does. It's the best way to embrace one's culture.

Remember what people eat in the US might be considered revolting to other cultures. HELL, the amount of food I consume is considered revolting to others.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Remember what people eat in the US might be considered revolting to other cultures. HELL, the amount of food I consume is considered revolting to others.
                        I can see this being an issue in places strickened by famine.

For me, I wish I didn't have to buy food sometimes. Damn biological functions.

Comment

Pussy.
                          I have no problem eating that.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Someone hi-five that man.

Comment

So these new Butterfinger Snackerz things or whatever they're called? AVOID. I mean if you like the overwhelming taste of cornmeal with a hint of chocolate, knock yourself out. If you're looking for a bite-sized Butterfinger delivery method just get a regular bag of the mini bars. These things are gross.

Comment

Working...
                              X