X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really gonna miss Big Mac.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's already lost damn near all of it. Saw an interview with him, and the pictures of him eating a salad looking skinnier than ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        He's already lost damn near all of it. Saw an interview with him, and the pictures of him eating a salad looking skinnier than ever.

The season's already shot. Dude's got time until they have to pick it back up.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          The season's already shot. Dude's got time until they have to pick it back up.
          Yeah I know, it was just crazy to see how quick he dropped the weight. I forgot who did the interview, but he said he isn't planning on putting the weight on again.

Comment

• Maybe Charlie's next in the line for Haagen Dasz?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, that was one crazy dark episode. I applaud them all.

Comment

• I didn't think it was all that funny until they opened the coffin.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was laughing the whole way through, but the coffin was incredible. I was saying out loud "no no no they won't open it no what the fuck will be insi...OMFG"

Comment

• They sold the fucked up side of Frank and the Gang this time out.

Not shocked that it written by the fellas (not since the McPoyles came into being).
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Shadynasty's" was funny but otherwise this episode was pretty much a dud for me.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This was just not a funny episode. At all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          This was just not a funny episode. At all.

That's true, but the Jon Polito casting was genius. Give him that high-hat.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• By far the best part. And Charlie wanting to sign the contract.

Comment

• Holy shit to last night's episode.

RONALD MCDONALD.

Comment

Working...
                                X