X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, your point doesn't remain.

http://gayrights.change.org/blog/vie...ich_homophobic

Reprehensible.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Um yeah, That guy totally represents Chik Fil A from what I can tell. /sarcasm.

I would agree with this wholeheartedly and since there's no public record of Chik Fil A or WhatABurger pulling crazy shit I think my point stands. Fazoli's I've never heard of and anyone with working tastebuds should avoid Domino's.

WRONG!

Here's a starter.
      http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/1...537/133/668038

If you want to turn this into a thing, we can. But, the issue remains that fundies in any position of authority always act like assholes.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You know what? You got me, the owner supported a group who said some reprehensible shit. Guess what? I'm still getting my chicken sandwich from there. If that makes me a bad person in your eyes then fuck it, I won't win you over with my charm and wit anyway.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You know what? You got me, the owner supported a group who said some reprehensible shit. Guess what? I'm still getting my chicken sandwich from there. If that makes me a bad person in your eyes then fuck it, I won't win you over with my charm and wit anyway.

I still love you Clementine Woolysocks!

Comment

You know what? You got me, the owner supported a group who said some reprehensible shit. Guess what? I'm still getting my chicken sandwich from there. If that makes me a bad person in your eyes then fuck it, I won't win you over with my charm and wit anyway.

It doesn't make you a bad person, just acknowledge that the chicken biscuit magnate might be a giant douche. That's it.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Wow, I didn't know about any of that. Of course, I haven't had Chik-Fil-A in over 20 years, and you couldn't pay me enough to eat Domino's, and I've never heard of Fazoli's. So I'm in the clear! No bigoted fundy eating for me!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'm not defending this sort of thing but you really have to pick your battles. If I refused to use anything from companies' who had anti-Semitic leanings or views. I wouldn't be able to drive Fords or use light bulbs.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Wow. I learned something from a thread started about the awesomeness of 5 guys. THANKS INTARWEBS.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck I want some waffle fries.

Comment

• You heard the man, let's go get a chicken sammich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        You heard the man, let's go get a chicken sammich.

I'll grab my Ford.

Comment

• Don't forget to book a suite at the San Diego Manchester Hotel and to get a mortgage from Washington Mutual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                            I'll grab my Ford.
                            And my oven.

Comment

• the cafeteria downstairs is gonna have Cajun BBQ pulled pork sandwiches today. I'm literally drooling with anticipation.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                Don't forget to book a suite at the San Diego Manchester Hotel and to get a mortgage from Washington Mutual.

Racism. The other other white meat.

Comment

Working...
                                X