The Criterion Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Criterion Collection

Makes me its bitch every month with releases like this.

http://www.criterion.com/films/3560
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Oh, wow.
    "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Holy shit.

Comment

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/15045
        "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

WHERE'S MY FUCKING BLU-RAY CRITERION COLLECTION OF BRAZIL?!
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            WHERE'S MY FUCKING BLU-RAY CRITERION COLLECTION OF BRAZIL?!

But, they did just sign up Nolan's Following and Cuaron's Y Tu Mama Tambien for next year.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Barnes and Nobles are restarting their 50% off Criterion Sale for Blu-Rays and DVD

November 10th-24th.

Comment

OH SNAPS.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Daaaaaamn. Will have to see what's available.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

SHITTTT. Guess I'll be getting that Cassavetes set this time.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post

But, they did just sign up Nolan's Following and Cuaron's Y Tu Mama Tambien for next year.
                      Awesome. Do they have blu-ray rights for all the stuff they've put on DVD? I'd like a blu-ray of the original INSOMNIA too.

Comment

Following and Y Tu Mama Tambien will hit Blu-Ray in March now. They keep fucking with release dates. But, 2010 will be packed for them. They've got quite a strong schedule lined up.

Even with the constant rolling of titles.

Comment

Also, Third Man Blu-Ray just went out of print.

If you don't get it in the first week, you probably won't get it. Amazon cleared their stock of it as well.

Comment

damn, don't even have a blu ray player yet, and I'll probably pick up 'The Third Man'. Easily in my top 10 films of all time.

Thanks for the tip on the 50% off sale for B&N, by the way. There are quite a few that I missed last time that I need to pick up. 'The Leopard' and 'Battle for Algiers' top the list.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Bump in case anyone forgot. I just picked up Brand upon the Brain! and Slacker. I couldn't remember what I had already. Hahaha.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                              X