Cheetos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have MARTIN'S!

They are a legend around here. Yes, they do smell faintly of donuts for some ungodly reason... but they fucking rock.

Comment

I like Martin's, but after a handful I feel
      A: Kind of close to death and
      B: like I just ate axle grease.
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

The Synders jalapeno pretzels have been rocking my world lately.

Cheetos make me want to drown kittens though. Ew.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
          I like Martin's, but after a handful I feel
          A: Kind of close to death and
          B: like I just ate axle grease.
          They are fairly lethal out of the bag... but my primary function for them is sandwich filling.

Some tuna salad, lettuce, tomato, onion... and some crunchy fucking chips.

Comment

I've been noshing on Cheetos and Chili Cheese Fritos recently. *drool*
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I had to take a break from Cheetos/Cheez Doodles for a bit - inhaling too many of the damn things recently, and my waistline's screaming at me. Must get thinner...

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Must get thinner...
                Do a ruck run with me through Valley Forge... you'll slim down.

Slim down FOREVER!

Comment

Goddamit I want to be 300 by my birthday but all this glorious Cheeto discussion...

And avoid Zapp's Voodoo flavor. It takes like fucking NOTHING. I was expecting a pretty spicy cajun chip, and it wasn't a fucking thing. Not even salt.

Comment

The vending machine at work had Herr's Buffalo Wing chips the other day. And like Billy said about the Voodoo flavored chips, they tasted like nothing. Just crunchy potato-ish things.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                      The vending machine at work had Herr's Buffalo Wing chips the other day. And like Billy said about the Voodoo flavored chips, they tasted like nothing. Just crunchy potato-ish things.
                      Herr's eats dick. Either Martin's or Utz for *uses thumbs* this guy!

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                        And like Billy said about the Voodoo flavored chips, they tasted like nothing. Just crunchy potato-ish things.
                        So glad I am not alone there.

*zappsiamdisappointfist*

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                          Cheetos make me want to drown kittens though. Ew.
                          man what is this

Also, can someone send a dude some Utz Crab Chips and some of those full-dressed things? I feel like I'm in a chip wasteland here. The last interesting chip I ate was a third of a bag of Pizzerolas.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                            Duration? Weight of pack?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post

Slim down FOREVER!

Might have to do this! And I'll bring my Mrs. too, so we can both get into fighting shape! Thank you, Vic la Lane!

Comment

Vin, my offer to feed and house you while you work me out to a slim 220 still stands. Primo Tex Mex and beer for 97lbs of work!

Comment

Working...
                                X