Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V and Billy pretty much covered the CFS, seasoning matters, GRAVY not fucking "sauce", matters.

Also I haz no food in the fridge to fix, must go to grocery store. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love that Martin finally failed in regards to food.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• GOD I want a CFS now. I've been avoiding them for years due to coronary arrest reasons, but EFF IT...need one soon.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Had one last Friday. Yummmmm
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm debating making CFS this weekend or waiting for my birthday. Whenever it is I am making it I am also treating myself to a half gallon of Blue Bell.

*southparkjizzgif*

Comment

• you said you've got a good restaurant out by you that makes a killer CFS. What's it called?
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I get it at the Woodbury Cafe. I have nothing else to compare it to though, so if you've had KILLER CFS before I hope this one isn't disappointing.

Comment

• Not sure which I was thinking of when I said it, but Texas Borders out in Katy is pretty damn good (and also have all you can eat catfish on Fridays). Pappy's on 10 and Bingle is good as well, but they don't tend to take a mallet to the meat so it's a bit thicker and more susceptible to gristle. The Humble Inn (in Humble, natch) is probably the best in the Houston area.

Comment

• The best I've had is a local place called Roosters, they have an in restaurant butcher shop you can get your meats at as well. So great. Although I've not had one at The Humble Inn, must remedy that soon.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      Whole wheat toast with butter and strawberry preserves. Over easy eggs with the whites eaten and the unbroken yolks placed on to bread. 6 pieces of thick peppered bacon placed ontop of eggs. SMASH THEM TOGETHER AND EAT ALL OF THE AWESOMENESS BEFORE THE YOLK RUNS DOWN YOUR ARMS.

Then have a giant swig of chocolate milk.
                      approved but needs some cheez
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Cheez? What kind? I'm not sure if I approve of the adding of cheez.

Comment

• the shitty American kind
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• NOOOOOOOooooo

why would you Jake Sully the awesomeoness of the sammich?

Comment

• Crispy, deep fried chicken with mashed potatoes and stuffing, all covered in chicken gravy. Add a side of broccoli and cheeeeeeeeeez. Apple pie with ice cream for dessert.

Comment

• I've been craving fried fucking chicken lately like crazy. gaahhh

~

Comment

Working...
                                X