Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
    Brie en' Croute.....

dipped in spaghetti sauce!

WTH?
    what
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Did it look like that?

Also something was not done correctly because CFS is awesome period. No argument allowed. Not even Canadian arguments.
      Did you ever eat schnitzels? Same shit, but with pork instead of beef. Because those Europeans immigrants took the abundant beef and went with it.

And my problem was with the bland sauce and the so-so batter. It could have used some panko or breadcrumbs.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• GODDAMMIT, MARTIN
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Dude, CFS = Schnitzel. There's no other way around that simple fact. Even the gravy is based on German hunter sauce (the one with mushrooms).

Comment

• Dude you broke food. Only a Canadian.

Seriously CFS may be a riff on Schnitzel but as a connoisseur of CFS I can tell you people can and have fucked them up before. There are bad and good recipes and just because you make wiener schnitzel doesn't mean you make a good CFS.
            Last edited by B_Metal; 05-02-2011, 03:41 AM.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also for those who are curious. Start here.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That the one I did it with.

Comment

• Mind you, I'll really need to taste one. A real one.

Comment

• Ribeye, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob. Yum.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                      Brie en' Croute.....

dipped in spaghetti sauce!

WTH?
                      Um... bravo?

Just put the food down and give us a kiss...

Martin, as for your CFS issues... it is supposed to taste like that. The recipe takes into account that the end-user will season it to their tastes... which is why it seems a bit bland.

I add hot sauce to everything, so you might try that if you have it again.

As for me, I made seven layer burritos with the leftover ropa vieja that I did not give to my next-door neighbor.

Comment

• And the cream gravy (it is not a sauce and nothing at all similar Martin) also needs to be seasoned to your liking, aka tons of fucking black pepper. And yes, snitzel is very similar to CFS, but not the same. Both are German foods, but as Senor Metal said they are very different in the end result. And you don't put panko on a CFS. Please don't. Panko is amazing, but it doesn't work in this application.

Friday - Sylvia's Enchilada Kitchen. Overpriced. Small portions. Fancy presentation. $50 for that? Fuck you Sylvia.

Han's Bier Haus - It's the Bier Haus. I drank. Lots. So good.

Saturday - Grilled fajitas and made homemade nachos which were so fucking good until the bullshit with my landlord fixing my deadbolt ruined my appetite and we wasted a bunch.

Sunday - Had a wedding, but they only served tiny crab cakes and grilled shrimp, so I came home and made a peppercorn turkey sandwhich, with colby jack, southwest sauce on sourdough and grilled it. MUY BIEN

Comment

• Stoner Breakfast Sammiches.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• what is that

~

Comment

• cheeseburger, salad and Hawaiian blizzard from Dairy Queen. Fuck it, we were eating on the road.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Whole wheat toast with butter and strawberry preserves. Over easy eggs with the whites eaten and the unbroken yolks placed on to bread. 6 pieces of thick peppered bacon placed ontop of eggs. SMASH THEM TOGETHER AND EAT ALL OF THE AWESOMENESS BEFORE THE YOLK RUNS DOWN YOUR ARMS.

Then have a giant swig of chocolate milk.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X