Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made some linguini with red clam sauce... a little heavy on the vino.

Scored some epic foccacia baguettes at the bakery down on the corner.

A small green salad with homemade green goddess dressing.

and 1/2 a bottle of Beaujolais for the win...

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      the weed store? fucking California, man.
      Oh there are quire a lot of them. I have four of them within walking distance.

The city has been trying to set up an ordinance to control them. One just recently passed. But I bet that will be challenged.

Even funnier is that one of them is right next door to a military recruitment center. Always makes me chuckle a little.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Since you live by them, have they been used in any movies?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Even funnier is that one of them is right next door to a military recruitment center. Always makes me chuckle a little.
          talk about green berets, maaaaaan
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            Made some linguini with red clam sauce... a little heavy on the vino.

Scored some epic foccacia baguettes at the bakery down on the corner.

A small green salad with homemade green goddess dressing.

and 1/2 a bottle of Beaujolais for the win...
            God Dammit...I'm flying out to Philly for dinner at your place.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• another fuckin thread making me hungry
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Since you live by them, have they been used in any movies?
                THAT
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Heading out now for THIS
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I WILL DESTROY THE LUMBERJACK

Comment

• I need to talk to someone about pizza.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                        Heading out now for THIS
                        Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                        I WILL DESTROY THE LUMBERJACK
                        Sooooo jealous right now. The wife unit is making me get pizza. FROM A CHAIN PLACE UGHHHHHGHGHGHGHG
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          God Dammit...I'm flying out to Philly for dinner at your place.
                          Well, if any of you guys find yourselves in the Northeast Corridor, just email me.

I'll cook for y'all...

Comment

• I just ate a Mediterranean cow at a restaurant. This is a type of burger I've mentioned previously on this thread

Comment

• Fuck the pizza, I had this:

~

Comment

• God, that looks fabulous. And you got a great fortune, which is totally true!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X