RIP Rob's Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Rob's Computer

So my computer is totally infected with the viruses of doom, and no matter what I do I can't quarantine the shit fast enough, so I'm in the process of transferring everything over to an external drive. I really hope everything works once this sis done so I can get the podcast up and operational by this weekend. It just takes for ever to transfer over 300 gigs of shit over. But I'm hoping by doing this everything will work way better.

Note to self, don't surf 4chan whilst drunk.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

4chan + dong/ass mutilation sites= PC AIDS
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

That video site didn't give you anything did it Russ? If so, I'll take it down, but I'm pretty sure I know what gave me my PC AIDS and it wasnt' that.

Also, just picked up a 640 gig external drive for 100 bucks and am in the process of moving everything important over to it so I can wipe my computer clean. So the podcast may or may not be up this weekend. All depends on how fast I can fix this fucking issue.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nah, I'm AIDS free, as is my computer.

The site just has fucked up stuff to look at on it, nothing more as far as I know.

Here's hoping it gets fixed though. I needz a 'caust to survive some of the tedium of the D.C. of Fallout 3.

Yes, I'm playing it again.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

So I'm attempting to reinstall my machine, and it's not going to well

My mobo drivers are giving me nothing but trouble but at least I was able to back everything up on my external drive. I'm hoping to get helper out here asap to fix my shit cause for some reason what should be working isn't.....

Comment

So what do you think gave your machine death herpes, Rob? I want to avoid any such things.

Comment

Don't surf 4chan while drunk. That's the moral of the story.

I did my civic duty to you guys by finding the OMFG video, but at what price?!

haha

Comment

So I believe I have everything fixed. *fingers crossed*

Time to install Audition and see if I can edit this week's podcast.

Comment

So Audition installed, Photoshop CS3 is installing, caught all trojans and infected files it looks like. Hope to have everything done in a few hours.

Comment

I don't surf 4chan period.

I'm glad everything is fixed. I fear the day my laptop ever gets crippled by a bad virus. I've had a minor spyware problem or two but nothing major. *knocks on every piece of wood in the house*

Comment

go check out Bitdefender and check out the Internet Security version. 30 day free trial, and fucking awesome. I believe its 40 bucks for the full version, but if you run the trial version, it will catch anything bad on your system.

Comment

What's the best way to scan an external drive?
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Go grab that bitdefender program I was talking about. Get the internet security version. Install, follow directions. Then perform a full deep scan on whichever drive you want.

Comment

nice. thanks....
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Go grab that bitdefender program I was talking about. Get the internet security version. Install, follow directions. Then perform a full deep scan on whichever drive you want.
                              You perv.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X