No announcement yet.

The Following - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping Iceman was going to cap him. And holy shit, that's Opie's wife? I thought I only knew her from the Paranormal Activity movies.

And yeah, I could see that happening. Lesley is convinced Iceman is a spy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That would be quite the long con. Like maybe he is part of Lily's clan? A sleeper cell none of the other kids know about.

Comment

That's exactly what I said. I mean, at this point I wouldn't completely rule it out but nothing shown so far points in that direction. I want Joe's kid to be the one that picked up the twins. Just because it would be funny.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This season is odd. I can't buy Silas as a bad guy. I just keep waiting for him to start smoking pot and get into shenanigans. The stuff with the badguy from True Detective and the box was proper fucked though. Really curious as to who is pulling what strings this season.

Comment

Aw poops, I knew something was on the other night that I should've recorded. I thought the premiere was interesting but I agree that Silas as a bad guy is really weird.

Comment

oh shit, this show has become fucking awesome this season. Like "WHAT?!" awesome.

Comment

Spoiler: spoilers 
                So Joe says something to Ryan about "When I die, you die" and Ryan shrugs it off, but I'm wondering if his pacemaker was put in by a Joe disciple or something or it's tied to Joe's heart?

I mentioned this to Lesley an episode or two ago, and then on this weeks episode they mention that Ryan should go get it checked out. Couple that with the fact that Joe is gonna
                get his penalty of death in 7 days
                I wonder if I'm right.

Comment

this show is ridiculous. I have no idea how this is going to end and that's a great feeling. So many goddamn curve balls being thrown this season.

Comment

so this week's episode was amazing. HACKER VS HARDY is actually pretty great. Fucking lulz to Mark.

Comment

Joe went out well. Curious to see what's going to happen with Theo and his sister.

“Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore.” "

Comment

Gotdamn, this show is going to some weird places. Hostel shit now?

Ok. Bring it on.

Comment

and this finally got axed.

I just hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger. I know it will, but I hope it won't.

Comment

and of course I'm super into the show again only to know that it's cancelled. This week's episodes were fucking great.

Comment

Bummer of a series finale. It was about to get really interesting. Considering they didn't know they were going to get cancelled, I'm glad it didn't end on a ridiculous cliff hanger. I really wanted to know more about the super rich serial killers.

Comment

Working...
                              X