Del Torro Talks Smaug from "The Hobbit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    watched again. This should have came out prior to the trilogy. I need a trailer that shows me something new because this looks the same as the movies that were already released.
    I am a bit confused by those comments. After all, how should a movie set in the same world and done by the same creative team and actors look like, if not like LOTR?

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Whatever happened to those rumors that Hobbit and Superman are about to switch release dates?
      Still not convinced it won't strictly off how swiftly they tried to nip the story in the bud.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

About to see the 48fps version. Expecting it to really fuck with my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

are those nude hobbits?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Nude dwarfs. From the Extended Edition of An Unexpected Journey.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Finally there's something spankable in the LOTR universe.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UHqzmuIcttI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Finally saw The Hobbit. It was okay.

Will sure as fuck won't pay to see it in theater, but it was okay at home. Liked the dwarves. Or much of it for that matters. As usual, the Gollum scenes were booooooooooooring.

Can't believe we're getting 3 fucking movies. Greedy fuckers, it barely held the stuff for 2.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                    X