• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      The epic failure that is the Wampa attack was amazing.
      Yeah, those were disappointing. Thank GOD they were cut, as they were truly embarrassing to watch.

Oh well; at least I finally got to see them. Thanks, youtube!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Yeah, those were disappointing. Thank GOD they were cut, as they were truly embarrassing to watch.

Oh well; at least I finally got to see them. Thanks, youtube!

I like the extended scenes just to show why Brackett's dialogue got cut. She was a great Western writer, but she never moved on from that 1950s exposition dialogue.

Plus, it shows you how tight Kirschner, Lucas and the editor were hacking the shit out of the Echo Base scenes. The level of shit they cut out of the first act indicates some insanely tight editing.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's cool but not really surprising. That is his target audience after all.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            That's cool but not really surprising. That is his target audience after all.

Nothing wrong with wanting to entertain kids.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I think Gacy said that.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                I think Gacy said that.

No. He said your tears are ruining my makeup. Don't you want me to be pretty for this?

Comment

• hahahahahahhahah Lucas is bringing Darth Maul back from the dead for the clone wars show hahahahahhaha some dark side voodoo magic sewed him back up hahahahhahaha

Comment

• Ugh.

Speaking of TPM, I finished watching it yesterday. It is SEXIST BULLSHIT that Yoda got a nice CGI upgrade but Yaddle is still a goofy puppet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      hahahahahahhahah Lucas is bringing Darth Maul back from the dead for the clone wars show hahahahahhaha some dark side voodoo magic sewed him back up hahahahhahaha
                      Sounds like the same thing countless comics have done. I'm excited. The cartoon is pretty fucking sweet to be honest.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                        Am I alone in thinking that Luke tapped Leia's ass between Empire and RoTJ?
                        Both remaining Jedi groupies kept him busy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I like the extended scenes just to show why Brackett's dialogue got cut. She was a great Western writer, but she never moved on from that 1950s exposition dialogue.

Plus, it shows you how tight Kirschner, Lucas and the editor were hacking the... Echo Base scenes.
                          Agreed. Going through the deleted/extended scenes on the Blu-rays was fun, despite their uneven quality. A finished version of the scene where Han, Leia, and the Rebel Strike Team storm the shield generator in the final cut would have been nice. See also everything with the surprisingly sensitive Moff Jerjerrod. It's not like they would have affected the running time too greatly, but they had a cool flavour about them.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Had never seen a decent shot of the make up before. Such a shame that it's so hidden in the film for the most part.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So, there are the Dedpecialized editions. There are others, right? Thoughts? Which are easiest to obtain safely?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X