No announcement yet.

DROID thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiftkey X is free on the Amazon App store today, and it is a MUCH better keyboard than the stock one.

Comment

• I would also highly recommend swype.
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Can't get the language pack to download for SwiftKey.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• It was acting up for me Jake, just keep trying. When it finally catches it takes 10 seconds.

Comment

• Is there a way in Plume to set up notifications for when certain accounts tweet? I'm about tired of seeing two posts in a row from Mondo that say "new awesome poster available" and "awesome poster already sold out!"

Comment

• I wish, definitely isn't on Tweetdeck.

Comment

• What a pain in the dick to fix my phone after Verizon "improved" it today with the Gingerbread update. They sure can be fun and useful but maybe phones shouldn't be computers.

Comment

• Anyone know why I'd keep getting a "disk space low!" warning on my phone when the app menu says I have 500 MB free space on the phone and 1.2 GB space on the SD card? I have the Incredible 1.

Comment

Working...
                  X