• Show
Clear All

I actually have my system in my room setup like this right now:

Surround Sound Receiver
    XBOX 360 optical audio
    U-VERSE cable box Optical audio
    Laptop analog audio

and all of these are ran HDMI to my LCD
    The analog from the laptop does not bother me that much, its mostly for music listening anyway.. I will however want to change that at some point, because my laptop is also my BLURAY player
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Analog Bluray.... how dare you sir!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Well because i am a installer, i am aloud to do such a thing, it is for testing purposes, ya that's it "Testing Purposes"
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Haaa, your just like a mechanic... work all day fixing other peoples messes and then slacks off on your own.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Damn straight, until the day i die...

Comment

And yet another question.... I realized that for some odd reason my current sound card only has one input for a 2.1 speaker set up so if I buy a 5.1 speaker set-up will this work as a 5.1 or 2.1? Same with hooking up a receiver? Am I just better off getting a new sound card?

Comment

Well like i said before i don't know a whole lot about the computer sound card thing, but i would think if you plug your PS3 into your computer, that would mean that you would have to have it on every time you wanted to play.. With a receiver you only have to turn the computer monitor on for video.. If that makes sense

Comment

Just buy another tv.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

hhhahha well that is another option..

Comment

Cant afford a new TV

Comment

Working...
                      X