A Nightmare on Elm Street series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. That was the outro on the new SRIR episode,
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Greatest made for movie Rap song EVER!!

"he's burnt up like a wienie and his name is Fred." Lulz
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

NOES 3 FOR THE WINZ BITCHES
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
          EDIT: Am I the only one who thought "Freddy Vs. Jason" was fun?
          I'm with you, too.

The involvement of Katharine Isabelle may have had something to do with that.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I saw FvJ at least 10 times in the theater. ONLY FOR THE LAST BATTLE.

It suffers from trying to please both fan camps. Freddy's kills are horrible, Freddy as a character is worse (BITCH BITCH YOU'RE A BITCH YOU BITCH) and Jason's motivations make no sense in the scheme of things. Wait, now he's afraid of water? WUT WUT WUT

Comment

But that last battle is the shit still. It's so over the top and WWE like it's too awesome not to smile during it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                I'm with you, too.
                In the immortal words of Judge Rico...

"MY BOY!"

Comment

Working...
                X